Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Race morning

OMGosh! I woke up early this morning and first looked out the window without my glasses on and saw puddles in the parking lot. A little bit later I looked out again, with my glasses on, and saw SNOW on the ground and trees! I was not prepared for this. I was expecting temperatures in the low 40's and totally didn't see the forecast for snow. There is still another two hours before the actual race starts so it could warm up by them. Either way, this is going to be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to a great run.

No comments:

Post a Comment