Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Friday, June 18, 2010

No go in Idaho

Had to cancel my trip to Idaho this weekend. Mom is clearly on the mend but we both agreed she would be more comfortable if I stuck around town this weekend. No worries, I'm still on track to finish up all 50 races by September 2011.

I had a long weekend in Florida this past weekend with my friends Rachel D., her daughter Karen M. and her daughter Michele M. We had a great time in spite of the 95 degree temperatures. Unfortunately, I didn't run once while I was down there. Even at 6 am the temperatures were just too unbearable for any strenuous exercising.

Today I finally got out and hit the pavement for a little while. It was a miserable run. Between the heat, humidity and overall laziness on my part, I don't have anything positive to say. I looked for a local race for tomorrow but I think I'm going to have to motivate myself in the morning to get out and try for 5 miles.

Good luck to Michael, Katy, Karen and especially Steve as they take on the Idaho Falls Scenic Classic tomorrow. I'm expecting some medals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment