Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kentucky update

They finally posted the times for the Kentucky race. Once again I'm shocked by the time, 29:42.3 or a 9:34.9 per mile pace. I love Kentucky!!!

The heat is back. I ran today just after noon and boy was that a mistake. The temperatures are now up in the 80's and I tried a new route that had almost no shade. Add in the high pollen count and I was pretty miserable by the time I got home. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start running first thing in the morning.

I checked out the extended weather forecast for Portland, Maine and I think I'm going to be running in mud! They are calling for rain Tuesday through Friday which certainly doesn't leave time for things to dry out before my trail run on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to this run as I've not done a trail run before so it should be fun - slower but fun!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Camille...It took me soooo long to figure out that I needed to check your blog once in a while. i never sit on the computer at home because I HAVE to be on it so much at work, ugh!!!! I had two cups of coffee this noon and read your "stuff" I'm so Fargin proud of you!!! I feel green with jealousy that I can't commit fulltime to many things that I like to do. You are having some kind of quest. Your dad must be smiling....

    ReplyDelete