Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here's your sign

I believe in signs. Sometimes it is a bit of a stretch to make an occurrence deliver the message I want to hear, but I'm a believer. I got another sign today that I'm supposed to run all these 5K's. I dropped mom off for her weekly hair appointment and went in search of pomegranate molasses. I tried the Whole Foods store and got a tip from them that there was an Asian market across town that probably carried it. As I was driving that way, I pulled up behind a car with New Hampshire license plates. Where am I going tomorrow? New Hampshire to run in the Thunder Chicken 5K. I got a bit of a chuckle out of this and continued on my hunt for the pomegranate molasses. I didn't find the Asian market so headed back to the beauty shop. Stopped at a stop light, I decided at the last minute to turn left instead of right, take a different route back and maybe happen upon an Asian market. I didn't, but at the next light I stopped behind a truck with Tennessee plates. Where is my race in two weeks? Memphis, Tennessee for the Elvis Run, Rock and Roll. I'm taking this as a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment