Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 mile run but where is Suzanne Somers when you need her?

I completed a slow five mile run Sunday, half way to ten! Sundays are slow runs so the pace was just under 12 minutes per mile but after the first mile and a half it felt pretty good. This morning I did a four mile run at an 11 minute pace and know I had enough in the tank for a few more miles. This is encouraging from the distance perspective but will it take that minute off my race time? I may find out Friday night in North Dakota.

Also during my Sunday run I feared setting the whole town on fire from the friction of my thighs rubbing together! All winter long I've been running in either tights or compression type shorts. Now that the summer is here my chubby white thighs are in running shorts and all the cookies and candy I've been eating appear to have taken up residence in one or both of the thighs! I started contemplating the purchase of a Thigh Master www.thighmaster.net - probably have to go to ebay - then couldn't figure out who the blonde pitch woman was. Spent almost the entire hour trying to come up with the name Suzanne Somers! Had to call Andre A. to get the answer after the run was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment