Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Friday, October 8, 2010

The birth of final race plans

Getting ready to leave for Indianapolis for race #30. I have to laugh as I haven't run for weeks and really don't even care! Expect a slow time. I'm trying to decide whether to try and run the whole thing or to do an interval run. The course is flat so maybe I should at least try to not embarrass myself!

Last weekend was LLP 2010. Of course I had a great time in Minnesota (which I can't share with you the gentle reader). The ladies did however gave me a great idea for my last race. I'm going to "sponsor" my own race in St. Cloud, Minnesota on September 24, 2011 - "Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Race." Both a play on my T-shirt quote and the fact that the route is going to go through a couple cemeteries! I'll post more information as it develops but there will be water stops, prizes, food, beverages and entertainment at the finish line. Oh yes, and there will be a race T-Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment