Camille's Dead Freakin' Last Run - SIGN UP TODAY!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!! Looks like I can now publish posts to the blog so over the next few weeks I'll get caught up and upload information and pictures of the big event!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Race #16

Arkansas - done! I finished the race and must say it turned out better than I thought it would. The week before was my first week of consistent running so wasn't sure how the time would turn out.

Check out the stats for me on this race, they are unbelievable:

  • Officially my time was 31:42. Not a PR but, I was second of 46 in my division!!! This is beyond blief, I should have gone to the award ceremony but I knew I couldn't have come close to placing as the field was large.

  • There were 708 finishers and I was 205 overall.

  • I was the first 48 year old female to cross the finish line.

  • I was 82 of 437 female runners.

The running addiction is growing. I am officially admiting I am competative and want to keep setting time goals for myself. Still working on the 10 minute mile goal and after that will work to break 30 minutes. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment